The purpose of the codes is to create a fun and safe environment for everyone.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that they feel is in violation of these codes below.
Lodo’s Dress Code
- Chains must be tucked in (and remain tucked in)
- No cutoff Sleeves (or under garments)
- No doo-rags/ bandanas
- No excessively baggy clothes
- No visible tattoos above the collar line
- All hats must be work straight forward or backwards
- No club colors/ cuts
- No jerseys
(jerseys are allowed on home game days)
- No sweatpants or gym shorts
Drugs, Smoking and other Code
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas except our downstairs patios at our Highlands Ranch location
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas except the upstairs patio at our Downtown and Westminster locations
- Cigars are prohibited
- Illegal drugs are prohibited on any Lodo’s premises
- Marijuana in any form, including but not limited to edibles, vapor pens ect. are strictly prohibited.
- No weapons of any form are allowed (concealed or otherwise)